Sustainability is at the core of Kristina Cruises Ltd`s business operations. We aim to promote sustainable and ethical development throughout all areas of our business and expect our suppliers to operate in the same manner. We require that all our suppliers comply with the following principles:
- should produce services that respect human rights, equality and the law (national and international laws about human rights, working conditions, environment and anti-corruption
- respects in production the Sustainable Development Goals of UNICEF
- follow the ABTA Animal Welfare Guidelines
- respect the biodiversity
- to produce resource efficient, clean and well-managed operations
- to prevent pollution and littering
- to foster minimizing the CO2 emissions.